“Portraits are the nostalgic, magical threads that keep our stories alive. For ourselves and our children.”
“One day your children will look for printed portraits of you. What will they find?’
Motherhood photography sessions are a celebration of your role as a Mother.
The love you have for your unborn child, or the children, or grandchildren you may already have, and the unspoken connections you share with them.
I create real, emotion-filled portraits that are rich in meaning, that will preserve the most fleeting and beautiful memories of your life, creating a legacy for you to pass on through the generations.
“Our newborn shoot with Monica was amazing. She made us feel so relaxed during the shoot and the photos were so beautiful and natural. I would highly recommend her!”
Your Custom Session includes:
- All your consultations – In-person, phone and email
- My time, expertise, planning your session and approximately 2 hours at my studio in Sea Point, Cape Town (or at an outdoor location)
- Professional hair and makeup on the day of your shoot for one person
- In-studio ordering meeting where I help you narrow down your images and choose products, such as framed wall art, folio boxes of images, and albums.
- all prices quotes in South African Rands/ ZAR
- Session Fee 2 950
Once you have selected and paid for your images, full retouching will be done. You will also receive complimentary social media-sized copies of purchased images. Images start at 950 and clients typically spend 8000 to 20 000 – all prices quoted in South African Rands/ ZAR. No minimum purchase is required and you only purchase what you absolutely love.
Please feel free to set-up a time to come into my studio to view products in person, or reach out to me via email or phone to learn more. If you are only in South Africa for a short time, we can do your photo viewing session online, over Zoom.